Sign in to follow this  
Jason7141

Streaming

Can you word that a little differently? are you asking is anyone knows how to stream from a PC to a 3DTV? or other video apps? if you just want to stream to your tv, i use Vuze, its a torrent software where you can download stuff, but it also scans your network and finds devices, simply drag and drop onto the device and you can watch it (unless it has to transcode it to work on the machine) it supports anything really, even MKV and .FLAC so give it a shot, if you need help just post.

Hey I was wondering if anyone knew how to stream a desktop like Destiny or someone does on own3d or twitch.tv. I think they use xplit please help? THANKS
One program you can use, which is pretty simple, is dyyno broadcaster. Under the support page, there are how to videos. Among them are "how to stream using dyyno," "how to dub to Dynno," "how to dub to justin.tv," and "how to stream live on facebook." Dyyno There is a free version. As for twitch.tv with xplit, just search on youtube for a tutorial. Here is one I found: