Sign in to follow this  
sam.chen

ENDED - [Giveaway] 2x Nighthawk Mechanical Keyboard Sponsored by Max Keyboard

Thanks guys! I'll be sure to post up some pics once I get it, just waiting to see how much postage to Australia is going to cost. Good luck to everyone else that still has a chance to grab the other one!
Congratulation~~~Fuller2002 You have won a Nighthawk X8 or X9 Semi-Custom Backlit Mechanical keyboard (up to 11 custom LEDs), Coupon Code has been PMed to you.

PM'd, hopefully everyone else conveniently forgets to check before noon XD edit: I wish I wasn't so tired, maybe then I could read times properly. With that wide a window it looks less and less likely that I won anything. Oh well, always another giveaway.
I know. I'm much farther down. You didn't notice it's noon May 10? Half the people don't have over 10 posts though: Pfannyyy (DQ < 10 posts as of 5/7/2012) fuller2002 - winner Alex Cheng Cian Jac Stephens - only has 1 post Teah - only has 3 posts MykoolMuffin Evan McVittie - only has 2 posts Wolf3188 - only has 2 posts icedigger - only has 1 post xnakurax Keyboarder Xyriin NooklearToaster - you So, instead of 13, you are like 6.