Sign in to follow this  
sam.chen

ENDED - [Giveaway] 2x Nighthawk Mechanical Keyboard Sponsored by Max Keyboard

Coooooool awesomelooking keyboards ;D i want one

2x Nighthawk X8 OR X9 Mechanical Gaming Keyboards! Sponsored by Max Keyboard awesomelooking keyboards ;D i want one Hey guys, I recently did my full review of the Max Keyboard Nighthawk X8 & X9 and I was extremely impressed with both of them. So impressed that I thought you guys might want to try one out. Since the Nighthawk X9 seems to be the more expensive and more coveted keyboard, I'll be giving that one away. The keyboard has only been used for 2 weeks for testing. Still smells new. I'll cover shipping to the USA as well. Anyone living outside the USA will need to cover their own shipping. The box is big and the shipping is kinda expensive. Additionally, I contacted Max Keyboard for you guys and they're down to give a Nighthawk away as well. So, they'll be giving another BRAND NEW Nighthawk X8 OR X9 away. Additionally, they told me the winner can customize the keyboard up to 11 LEDs and they'll cover shipping anywhere in the USA. That's pretty damn cool. So, that's 2 Max Keyboard Nighthawk Mechanical Keyboards up for grabs people! H_srjKys2UE Special thanks to Max Keyboard for sponsoring this giveaway!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]18[/ATTACH]

Prizes: Max Keyboard Nighthawk X8 or X9 + Max Keyboard Nighthawk X9 How to Enter: 1. Like the Custom PC Review Facebook Page 2. Like the Max Keyboard Facebook Page 3. Post a reply to this thread and be an active member of the forums. Make sure you've posted a minimum of 10 times on the forums prior to May 7. [DO NOT.... I REPEAT, DO NOT SPAM THE FORUMS OR YOU WILL BE BANNED. DO NOT MAKE MULTIPLE ACCOUNTS AND SPAM THE FORUMS OR YOU WILL BE BANNED.] Why #3? IMO giveaways are an opportunity to say thanks to active, contributing members of the community. By having #3, the chances of winning are much higher for those who deserve it because most people are too lazy to spend the time and effort. I hate giveaways where the chances of winning are 1/10,000. That's stupid. You never win. As it stands right now, the chances of winning are more like 2/30. You all liking those chances? :P When does it end? May 7, 2012. You have 3 weeks + the weekend. How will winners be selected: 1. I'm going to export this thread into a spreadsheet. Anyone who posted in here AND has more than 10 posts will be dropped into Random.org. Posts could be anything - news, questions, introductions, etc. Don't be retarded. DO NOT SPAM the forums or you'll be disqualified. 2. I will check if you've liked the Custom PC Review AND Max Keyboard Facebook page. Restrictions: If you live in a state where giveaways are prohibited, you can't enter either. Sorry. You know who you are. International people… shipping isn’t covered and it probably isn’t cheap. Prepare ~$50. The box is huge. Must like the Facebook pages. Max Keyboard said so and they're sponsoring. Don't spam the thread with "What if I don't have Facebook". That would qualify as being retarded. To be awesome: 1. Join us on Twitter, circle us on Google Plus, or subscribe to our RSS feed. That way you get the latest updates on news, reviews, tutorials and more! 2. Check out Max Keyboard's website

Only just built my first computer a few days ago - Intel i5 2500k - 8GB 1600Mhz Ram - 1TB 7200rpm seagate hard drive - GTX 460 GPU :) could really do with one of those awesome keyboards to go with my new computer build. Liked both facebook pages and a big thanks to your youtube channel and these forums for helping me to actually understand more about building a computer. :) PS: I do live in the UK however i am willing to pay for the postage if i am one of the lucky winners i can pay via paypal or whatever your preferred method. :)

Keyboard giveaway Oooooh, I've been meaning to get a new keyboard for some time now, my G15 is great and all, but it's missing some keys don't work and this keyboard is just what I need! :D Keep up with the great Reviews!

This is a great looking set of keyboards. I'm using a Corsair K90 myself but am always interested in new tech. I really enjoy the sleekness of the keyboards. It'd be great to have one for my second gaming machine I'm building for my girlfriend. :)

I live in California. I was actually searching for a new keyboard and ran across your video. Being a student and all has its perks but, one of its downfalls is the fact that I am very tight on money. So hopefully I can get my hands on one of these. Otherwise, waiting for the Das keyboard. Good luck to everyone.