Sign in to follow this  
sam.chen

ENDED - [Giveaway] 2x Nighthawk Mechanical Keyboard Sponsored by Max Keyboard

I like both max keyboard and cpcr and hopefully I get a chance to win one of the beautiful keyboards. And really great reviews on keyboards keep it up and if it wasn't for you I wouldn't have never found this awesome beautiful looking keyboard made by max keyboard.

Dear Santa' date=' I've had this crapy logitech keyboard for years. I've spilled stuff on it yet it keep chugging along. sadly its time to replace you ol' buddy. Santa can i haz that shiny, blue back lit keyboard?[/quote'] Santa is my nick name so when i saw santa i was like what do you want me to do about it lol. then i realised no one knows that i'm nick named santa..

I've never heard of Max Keyboard before. Seeing it cost a pretty penny, I hope it's a good brand with supreme build quality. Even if I didn't win the sweepstake, maybe I'll consider buying one. With the 20% off, it's a win-win situation. I remember Sam posting the codes earlier. I hope this company also expand into a gaming mouse. I think the mouse is more important in any games. So I'll be looking for a comfortable gaming mouse. I don't like mice with many buttons.

Plan on buying one for myself, but this would be great to win for my wife! She is missing out on the Mechanical way and so am I, however I am purchasing one very very soon. Would love to win this for my wife, a customizable key color would be awesome! Edit: Yes we both have literally $10 keyboards :(