Sign in to follow this  
sam.chen

ENDED - [Giveaway] 2x Nighthawk Mechanical Keyboard Sponsored by Max Keyboard

already have likes on both of your facebook pages, and i would absolutely love to have another one of these beauties for work... everyone would be so jealous:) consider this my official entry... btw thanks for the great giveaway sam & maxkeyboard!

Obtaining a max keyboard would be pretty stellar. I could sell the max keyboard or my current keyboard to a friend to have money for my upcoming ivy bridge build and or diablo 3. So come on, random.org. help a /b/rother out.

That would be so awesome if I won right now I have to play with a 10 dollar logitech keyboard lol So Im looking for a good case with these traits: A window, great cable management, great airflow, great look, at 200$ or below.

I've already liked both Facebook pages... I hope I get lucky again, lol! thanks Sam and Max Keyboards for the opportunity. :) If I got a Keyboard with custom LED's it would definitely be blue and green, would love that combo and would fit my Arkham theme I think.

Been in the market for a cherry MX red board and this just popped up! You guys at Custom PC Review are awesome, keep up the good work! Btw do you guys know what kind of keycaps the Max Keyboard has? ABS or PBT?
Not sure. I'll ask when I get a chance. The plastic isn't all that thick though, but they are coated with something and the caps feel very nice to the touch kinda like a "matte" or powdery kinda feel. Definitely not cheap caps like the Razer Blackwidow.
That would be so awesome if I won right now I have to play with a 10 dollar logitech keyboard lol So Im looking for a good case with these traits: A window, great cable management, great airflow, great look, at 200$ or below.
For case questions you need to ask in the case/psu section of the forums. Case / Power Supply
How many chance do you think to win this ? Nice advertisement for bringing more people to your site.
Well, it'll depend on how many enter and how many even complete the requirements. Right now, chances to win are very, very good since I've got 2 keyboards to give away and very few have completed the full requirements. Maybe the story will change in a couple weeks though... who knows. By having you guys be an active member of the forums, I'm weeding out a LOT of lazy people so that makes the chances of winning for those who REALLY want it a lot higher. Who knows, maybe you'll find the forums helpful. I guess it's good advertising, but it's more to get around YouTube policy. It's against YouTube rules to require people to subscribe, thumbs up, or comment in a giveaway. Now that I'm a YouTube partner, I need to follow the rules carefully. If I get a strike, or worse my account suspended from YouTube, that'll be a lot of hard work lost. I'd rather not.

2x Nighthawk X8 OR X9 Mechanical Gaming Keyboards! Sponsored by Max Keyboard

Must like the Facebook pages. Max Keyboard said so and they're sponsoring. Don't spam the thread with "What if I don't have Facebook". That would qualify as being retarded.

I like that that, very nicly worded, almost made me spit my drink lol... altough i have a k90, whats worse than having an extra luminant keyboard around? good luck to everyone..

I wanna win one. They look awesome' date=' not quite as plain as my current Ducky keyboard. Send one my way![/quote'] This! I have the same ducky keyboard, would love to have a new one.