Sign in to follow this  
squirreldude

Yet Another Max Keyboards Group Buy

Hello all! Since sam.cpcr has been so hard to get a hold of lately, I thought I could organize another Max Keyboards group buy to accommodate the activity I've seen in the end of Thread #16. I'm assuming most of you know the deal, but if we get 10 or more people to agree to a group buy, we each get our own 20% off coupon. That is, we get the group buy benefits without necessarily paying together and purchasing all 10 boards at the same time. See the other thread above for full details. Sam has put together all the info you could need regarding this kind of event. I'm definitely in for one. Any others? I'll imitate Sam as best I can and update the OP with participants as we go along. Thanks, -- Karl EDIT: There are plenty of other opportunities to get a discount on a Max Keyboard and this kind of thread just isn't working out. I guess I'll have to go for the facebook coupon to get my full custom, since they are typically excluded from every other deal. This thread is going nowhere and I won't be updating this group buy anymore. For those who find this in the future, check out Massdrop. You may be able to vote for a group buy to start, or even join an existing group if you're lucky.

Hello all! Since sam.cpcr has been so hard to get a hold of lately, I thought I could organize another Max Keyboards group buy to accommodate the activity I've seen in the end of Thread #16. I'm assuming most of you know the deal, but if we get 10 or more people to agree to a group buy, we each get our own 20% off coupon. That is, we get the group buy benefits without necessarily paying together and purchasing all 10 boards at the same time. See the other thread above for full details. Sam has put together all the info you could need regarding this kind of event. I'm definitely in for one. Any others? I'll imitate Sam as best I can and update the OP with participants as we go along. Thanks, -- Karl 1. (me) 2. codeks 3. strutz 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 9. 10.
Guys instead of waiting for more people, just jump on the July 4th 20% and it also has accessories. Max keyboard Nighthawk X7, X8, X9, G1NL Backlit Programmable Mechanical Keyboard It's better without the wait!

Unfortunately for me' date=' I had planned on getting a Full Custom board. I'll have to wait even longer since they are excluded from the sale and our group buy is dissolving. What a bummer.[/quote'] Wow, that sucks. I would get a custom board, but it costs $100 extra and I just can't afford that.

Hi guys! 6 more, count me in. I badly need this 20% discount (or better the 30%) cause I reside outside of the US and the shipping charge will surely take a toll out of me. Making the total amount quite expensive. 1. squirreldude 2. codeks 3. strutz 4. CocusDei (me) 5. 6. 7. 8. 9. 10.

kilbim, Yes, it's open to everybody even for people outside of the US. Max's customer service is quick to reply (via e-mail) to my experience. 1. squirreldude 2. codeks 3. strutz 4. bloom21 5. CocusDei (me) 6. dawgtor 7. TrentWP 8. kilbim 9. 10. last 2 slots and it's a go.

Not to derail this thread, but I honestly don't have an answer for you as I don't have any previous experience with them. I've followed their non-affiliated sub-reddit community and it seemed legit enough to me to try it. The only downside as far as I can tell is limited options and 5-10 days shipping. Its currently at its lowest (30% off) and it ends in 5ish days.