Sign in to follow this  
sam.chen

Buying new stuff? Help us out!

Hey guys, if you're planning on buying some computer hardware and don't mind helping the site out a bit, please go through these referral links. It doesn't cost you anything, but it does help me pay for hosting, software, giveaways, shipping, etc. This might even allow me to do some special projects like building actual computers over the holidays for you guys or buying products you guys really want to see reviewed. Anyway, here are the links. Be sure to bookmark them. Any other favorite retailers? I'll see if I can get some referral links from them. No promises though.

i'm waiting for the GK110, and im buying a $39 sound card by asus, and a $85 headphones, on amazon it costs 120.. so sorry about that, but if worst comes to worst i'll get a 580, so i'll defenitly get it from the states, in AU its super expensive, a 580 is the same as a 680 in states..

i'm waiting for the GK110' date=' and im buying a $39 sound card by asus, and a $85 headphones, on amazon it costs 120.. so sorry about that, but if worst comes to worst i'll get a 580, so i'll defenitly get it from the states, in AU its super expensive, a 580 is the same as a 680 in states..[/quote'] No sweat bro. You don't need to go out of your way here. Just go through the links if you're going to buy anyway.

what % of the sale you get Glad I seen this.. both of those sites are my crack habit :p
Depends. Newegg is like 1 and amazon is like 4. If i get an x number of sales it goes up to like 6. Theres a 25$ cap per item with amazon tho which sucks.

newegg is kinda low but hey free money is free money
Yeah, that's what I figure too. Instead of the 1-4% advertising fees going to Newegg or Amazon, might as well send it this way. Helps me pay for all the server fees and hopefully some review products/prizes in the future.