Sign in to follow this  
sam.chen

Max Keyboard Group Buy Thread #16

I need to buy another on of these (my third). Anyone up for a group buy?
Please count me in for another group buy. Thanks!!!!
I guess I'm going to try to start a group buy. I have two others that are willing to join I believe making it a total of 5 of you guys are still interested. PM me on here if you're in/out. Anyone else reading this PM me to get in. And if you're still reading this then we're still good to go. Once I get 10 confirmed yes's I'll email Max with a screenshot or something of our 10 yes's and hopefully they'll reply with some codes!

For anyone still interested in the 20% off from group buy, Max Keyboard is currently having a labor day sale that is 20% off with some extra goodies: 20% OFF EVERYTHING from 08/26/2013 ~ 09/02/2013. 11.59 PM (PST TIME) DISCOUNT CODE: MKLABOR2013 For any purchase above $100 you will receive the following free gift * 1 x MAX TESORO AEGIS GAMING MOUSE PAD (NON RETAIL BOX) (Worth $9.99) * 1 x CUSTOM "CLOCK" KEY CAP SET (Worth $25.00) * 1 x PLASTIC KEY CAP PULLER (Worth $ 3.50) * 1 x MAX KEYBOARD CABLE STRAP (Worth $ 2.50) Over $40 free gifts to be unlocked. Terms: *20% can be applied to all products except FULL CUSTOM KEYBOARD. *No rain checks *Cannot combined with other current promotion. *Cannot be applied to previously placed order. (from their fb page)