Sign in to follow this  
sam.chen

Max Keyboard Group Buy Thread #15

Codes from this group are done. If you received a code and you're not planning to use it, please let me know. On Monday I'll go ahead and redistribute codes leftover. Let me know if you received a code, haven't used it, but you're still planning to. If there's still interest after codes are redistributed, I'll go ahead and start group 16 for you guys. :)

If anyone is on the fence about purchasing a Max Keyboard product, I purchased 2 keyboards in last group by and have been extremely impressed with the quality. One of the boards did arrived with a small defect (see http://www.forums.custompcreview.com/f75/max-keyboard-group-buy-thread-14-a-1607/index5.html#post9671), but Max Keyboards customer support was outstanding. I contacted them early in the afternoon on a friday, and they asked me to provide pictures of the defect, as well as the packaging to make sure that the product wasn't damaged during shipping. I made the post above a few hours after I sent the photos. I heard back from Max Keyboard about an hour after I made the post, and they had already shipped a replacement. I received the replacement seven days later. Included in the box was the replacement keyboard, a prepaid shipping label to return the defective product, and some free accessories such a keypuller, custom key caps, and a cable strap. The accessories were a nice and appreciated gesture. All and all, I am extremely happy with my purchase.