Sign in to follow this  
sam.chen

Max Keyboard Group Buy Thread #14

Cool. All PMs replied to for now. I have a very limited number of extras, so if you're a latecomer, just PM me for a code. I'll let you know if I still have one. Those who received codes, please place your order by next Monday or I'll be redistributing your code to the latecomers. If you're planning to use it on a later date, please shoot me a message and let me know. Thanks!

I would also like to join up into the next group -- unless this one is still going? As with FoxxGen, thanks for taking the time to do the videos (just watched a bunch) and organizing the group deals.

Weird, MaxKeyboard sent me a refund. I dont understand what happened. Did someone order a refund maybe and they confused the orders?? Update: I emailed them and they corrected the error. Should be shipped today! >=)

My keyboards arrived yesterday, but one of them, the G1N, arrived with some damage. One of the fold out leg on the bottom won't stay up. Part of the plastic under the leg appears to have snapped off, and the leg just flops around. Hopefully their customer service will come through. Has anyone worked with Max's support before on a defect/warranty claim that could give me a heads up on what to expect?

My keyboards arrived yesterday' date=' but one of them, the G1N, arrived with some damage. One of the fold out leg on the bottom won't stay up. Part of the plastic under the leg appears to have snapped off, and the leg just flops around. Hopefully their customer service will come through. Has anyone worked with Max's support before on a defect/warranty claim that could give me a heads up on what to expect?[/quote'] I haven't, but I heard they're pretty good about all types of customer service. Definitely give us the details on how they handle it though for the future customers. Also guys, I think I'm out of codes. anyone interested in a new group buy?