Sign in to follow this  
Buttsecks

Consistency?

I'm an old timer that used to post on this thread when I was making my first computer, which was a couple months ago. I have a question to all of you, especially Sam, how can you stay consistent with your work? After a while, doesn't it get repetitive and become slightly unenjoyable? I was surprised after months of making my dream (or really good) computer, Sam is still posting up new content. Your opinions and statements would help a young adult a lot in finding what he enjoys to do in life (-:

I'm an old timer that used to post on this thread when I was making my first computer' date=' which was a couple months ago. I have a question to all of you, especially Sam, how can you stay consistent with your work? After a while, doesn't it get repetitive and become slightly unenjoyable? I was surprised after months of making my dream (or really good) computer, Sam is still posting up new content. Your opinions and statements would help a young adult a lot in finding what he enjoys to do in life (-:[/quote'] For me, testing new hardware and researching computer hardware is just something I enjoy doing, which is why I'm still going at it. Some people like making music in their free time. Others like fixing up cars in their free time. I like tinkering with my computer in my free time, so no matter how repetitive it is it's still enjoyable for me. Kinda seems cliche, but that's the truth to the matter. I still remember 10, 12 years ago when I was a kid actively reading Maximum PC and thinking to myself... what a cool job those reviewer guys had. Guess it's kinda reality now, haha.