Sign in to follow this  
sam.chen

Max Keyboard Group Buy Thread #10

I'm actually out of codes ATM. Let me give the guys who already have codes a day or two to use it then I'll send out the codes that haven't been used. If they're all gone, then I'd be happy to organize a new group buy for you guys. Stay tuned. :)

Sorry Sam i spoke with Max Keyboard and they said I wouldn't be able to order x8 in blue until mid February, Unless they'd accept the money for it now to deliver it when it's ready, which they haven't shown being inclined to. So I guess I will get involved with the next one if there is one. Please pass the code onto someone who would like it.

Cool. Thanks Sporkor. I'm actually just going to give everyone who received codes until Monday to go ahead and use them. Otherwise, I'll go ahead and send them out to all the guys who PMed me. There's actually quite a few of you guys who PMed me so we might just be able to start a new group buy and that should fill up in no time.

Nice keyboard @kingdom416. Great design. Never thought about a red/white design. Who else here is looking to another group buy? I know a lot of you messaged me for a code, but I just checked the list and I'm out.