Sign in to follow this  
Vanhodid

Cyborg R.A.T 9 Gaming Mouse

Great review but there I'm still skeptic about this mouse mainly due to it's how can I say interesting shape I just wish there was a way for me to try it with out having to buy it 9then i might just keep it then lol) but you did persuade me consider purchasing it possibly after I get a gtx 660ti fingers crossed it's as good as the 500 version!

Great review but there I'm still skeptic about this mouse mainly due to it's how can I say interesting shape I just wish there was a way for me to try it with out having to buy it 9then i might just keep it then lol) but you did persuade me consider purchasing it possibly after I get a gtx 660ti fingers crossed it's as good as the 500 version!
FRYS.com Fry's has a 30 day satisfaction guarantee so you might want to try there! Hopefully you like it when you get it! :D

I have a couple of questions for you! Is it possible to plug the wire straight in to the mouse the way that Razer wireless mouses work? There is no way I can use a wired mouse, especially one that needs to be changed every day or two. How easy is it to press the forward/back buttons, they look clumsily placed and very thin. How does this "scroll wheel for macros" work? It is a very interesting mouse but it looks like some parts are not well designed.
no it's wireless only, the DPI buttons (if thats what you were talking aout) can't be accidentally pressed unless you have a 6th finger, if you mean foward back buttons on the side, they have been clicked several hundred times and the plastic hasn't even started to fade, clicks are all still solid..