Sign in to follow this  
Vanhodid

Intel I7 2600 | Current Rig

Hey guys, just wanted to show of my pc, Specs are as follows CPU: Intel I7 2600 CPU Cooler: Stock Intel CPU Cooler Motherboard:Asus Maximus IV extreme GPU: Nvidia 9500Gs (Due to 450GTS Died) RAM: 2x4Gb 1333Mhz (unknown brand, from OEM system) Storage: 1x2TB Seagate Barracuda 7200RPM 1x3TB WD Green 5400RPM PSU: Corsair TX850M (850W) Fans (that i bought) :140mm Spectre Pro (Blue LED) :230mm Spectre Front intake (Blue LED) Lighting: Bitpower Dual 30cm Cold Cathode (Blue) Cable Extensions: Bitfenix 24Pin ATX Alchemy Black (30Cm) Bitfenix 8Pin CPU Alchemy Black (45cm) Case: Aerocool X-Predator Black Edition Pictures have been done, (92Mb worth sorry what a 20Mp cammera does.) done with and without flash, with and without led and cold cathodes Normalwpannel.jpgFront.jpgNormalwpannel.jpgBackIO.jpg Bad picture here i know, cammera was focused on the top right, not sure why. badsimpleshot.jpgstraightupshot.jpgstandardinternalflash.jpgupwardsshot.jpg I am very happy with this setup, can't wait to change out the GPU for something in the 28NM linup and maybe a Ivy CPU Thanks, hope you enjoyed it.

This is the Cable mannagement, not the best because i had some problems and has to remove everything from the case several times a day and just got sick of it. cablemannagment.jpg i normally run without any lights in the case as in the night it gets distracting, so this is with the BIOS Led's on alllednoblue.jpg i also have 2 blue LED fans, front and rear, and 2 30cm cold cathodes these pics were taken with and without flash Flash first lednosideclear.jpgLightsOnflash.jpg No flash Lightsonnoflash.jpgledonnoside.jpg Side on Lightsonsideflash.jpglightsonsidenoflash.jpg I still need to change things here and there, but i'm graduatly changing everything inside this case to future proof. I am very happy with this setup, can't wait to change out the GPU for something in the 28NM linup and maybe a Ivy CPU Thanks, hope you enjoyed it.

Lol damn dude not gonna lie, thats a really sexy case & it looks amazing for cable management. Haha, I'd kill to have a case like that w/those cable management grommets, (mine just has openings). Just out of curiosity, do you have a link to that case on some retail website? Also its a full tower I guess right? Very nice build. smile.png

Lol damn dude not gonna lie' date=' thats a really sexy case & it looks amazing for cable management. Haha, I'd kill to have a case like that w/those cable management grommets, (mine just has openings). Just out of curiosity, do you have a link to that case on some retail website? Also its a full tower I guess right? Very nice build. [img']http://www.forums.custompcreview.com/public/style_emoticons//smile.png
Agreed. That Aerocool looks pretty boss and the cold cathodes in there work very well. Time to upgrade the CPU cooler! =D

Lol damn dude not gonna lie' date=' thats a really sexy case & it looks amazing for cable management. Haha, I'd kill to have a case like that w/those cable management grommets, (mine just has openings). Just out of curiosity, do you have a link to that case on some retail website? Also its a full tower I guess right? Very nice build. [img']http://www.forums.custompcreview.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile.png
Yeah sure right here: http://www.pccasegear.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=25_1287&products_id=18374 And on amazon isnt there, sorry, best i can do at school,

Thanks' date=' just what I was looking for! This would of been the perfect case for me had i had a little more room to put it lol.[/quote'] if i do go with a watercooling setup, i might drill 2 extra holes in the roof as a 360Mm rad will work but i have to drill holes a little it, but it easily fits just no mounting holes, i'll do that when/if i get ivy OC'd