Sign in to follow this  
GamDog

Trying to sell my water cooling and GTX 560 2Gig video card

Hi guys my name is Gam and i got water cooling that i used it for about 5 mounts and went to custom cooling. Its a Coolit and works very good.I think i got all the parts it came with, but no box. The only problem is that i had to use a 3pin extention for the fen, Ware the fen connects one day it didnt turn on and i tried a extention to see if it was the fen went to shit but it wasnt the fen, it worked fine so i just used a extention 3pin connector to get power to the fen. so only thats the problem And u will see the pic that 3 pin connector i used. $60 obo. The CoolIT Eliminator CPU Cooler Review - The Eliminator - Water Cooling and TEC Technology Combined - Legit Reviews CoolIT Eliminator Internal CPU TEC Water Cooler Products Model: ELIMINATOR [ELIMINATOR] : Performance-PCs.com, ... sleeve it and they will come And i got Sparkle GTX 560 2gig and it got custon arctic 3 fen cooling on it, i will include the original cooling with it. $130 shipping Accelero Xtreme III · VGA · Cooling · ARCTIC Newegg.com - SPARKLE SXX5602048D5SMH GeForce GTX 560 (Fermi) 2GB 256-bit GDDR5 PCI Express 2.0 x16 HDCP Ready SLI Support Video Card i got ebay account my user name is Gamlet321 if u got gtx 470 i bee happy to trade u email me at [email protected]