AeroCool Shows Off Mechatron Black Edition Mid Tower Gaming Case
PC cooling and case manufacturer, AeroCool, recently sent out a newsletter detailing the release of their new Mechatron Black Edition case. As the name implies, the new case has been designed with a futuristic mecha robot theme in mind featuring all black styling, mid tower design, support for USB 3.0, support for up to 8 fans, and much more.
- Ideal “mid tower” case for gamers and PC enthusiasts.
- All black chassis interior.
- Solidly constructed chassis with 0.6mm SECC Japanese steel.
- Support CPU cooler max. height up to 175mm.
- Supports longer high-end cards up to 330mm.
- Supports 3 x 5.25″ (External) + 3 x 2.5″ HDD (Internal) and 4 x 3.5″ HDD (Internal).
- Supports 2 x USB 3.0 or 2 x USB 2.0 and Audio/Mic ports are easily accessible from top panel.
- Pre-drilled holes for cable management with high-end rubber protection.
- Pre-drilled CPU on MB plate for ease of CPU assembly.
- Includes washable and easily removable (with magnet) PSU filter.
- Includes water-cooling holes to support water-cooling system.
- Includes anti-vibration pads to absorb shock and vibration from PSU and HDDs.2 x USB3.0 and Audio/Mic ports are easily accessible from top panel.
- Supports up to 8 fans.
The AeroCool Mechatron Black Edition is expected to be available in early October 2012. Pricing is currently known at this time. For more details, check out the product page here.